Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 small red apples
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seed
- 250 grams white radish
- 1 small red chili
- 3 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoom sweet chili sauce
- 1 pinch sea salt
Wash and clean the radish and grate finely. Place in ice water to make sure, that it stays crisp.
Deseed chili and cut into small stripes. Wash apples, remove the apple core and cut into quarters. Cut into very small sticks.
Wash coriander, dry and cut in fine stripes. Mix all the dry ingredients.
Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a jar and shake well to combine.
Mix with the dry ingredients and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds.